4 ADVICE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT BRAND IN LINGERIE AND NAUGHTY PRODUCTS’ DIRECT SALES
In order to succeed in direct sales, choosing the right brand is essential.
As an independent job, your results are mostly determined by the tools your company provides you with.
Soft Paris – European leader in lingerie and naughty products’ direct sale – wants to be sure you have everything you need to reach your goals. So here are few tips on how to choose the company you will represent.
1. A BRAND THAT GUARANTEES VALUE FOR MONEY
When it comes to talking about what we love, we are very enthusiastic and persuasive… everyone knows that.
Be sure that the company you choose offers good quality products at a competitive price. That will make you proud to represent it! Soft Paris carefully designs its products and then submits them to very strict quality checks before their launch. And as for price performance, many people sing our praises!
2. A COMPANY THAT SHARES YOUR VALUES
Another aspect to consider is the alignment between your values and the ones of the company you are about to work for. Let’s not fool ourselves: when it comes to naughty products, the risk of being vulgar is very high. Some brands focus only on the sensual aspect of them and depict women as sexual objects, without caring about their empowerment. Others offer a range of products so wide that they completely lose their identities: the more diverse you are, the harder is for your clients to stay loyal.
Soft Paris respects the humanistic values of freedom and equality. We fight every day to guarantee women’s self-development: sexually, personally, professionally and – most of all – regarding their couple’s well-being. Our Soft Parties’ themes are the product of our expertise.
3. A VALID SUPPORT TO ENSURE YOUR SUCCESS IN DIRECT SALES
Does your company offer tools to stimulate and retain your customers? Does it guarantee opportunities to meet its best independent sellers, share your experiences and exchange the tricks of the trade? A continuous support is the key to succeed, and it has to include:
Soft Paris offers different kinds of training: on its dedicated platform, video, telephone and live sessions, in small or big groups. We also rely on expert professionals: personal development specialists, sexologists (like Alain Héril) and direct sale professionals.
• New collections!
In order to increase customer loyalty and keep up with the latest trends.
• Leader’s assistance:
Sometimes being independent can be scary, that’s why it is so important to be part of a network… this way you’re never alone!
4. CHOOSE A SERIOUS COMPANY
Embarking in direct sales means being independent. Therefore, be sure you are supported by a serious company. Be careful not to be blinded by alleged financial advantages. How do you spot a serious company?
• It is registered with one of the national partners of WFDSA (World Federation of Direct Selling Associations).
• It is solid and it has a discreet notoriety. Soft Paris, in the business for over 10 years, is continuously growing and enjoys a good media coverage (Cosmopolitan, Elle, Glamour… to name a few).
• It is transparent from the very beginning. For example, all companies in the direct sale business provide a starter kit. If they claim that the kit is free of charge and then ask for a security deposit, it basically means that they will keep said amount in case you don’t reach specific goals. So much for gratuity huh? Soft Paris communicates without any ambiguity: we ask you to pay the starter kit and – if you win one of the challenges we issue – we give you the entire sum back.
If you want to know more about Soft Paris, contact a Happiness Advisor…she will tell you about her adventure and will answers to all your questions.